Thursday, May 20, 2010

Daring to Believe

This is God's word for us today - DARE to believe. Do you have unfulfilled dreams? A calling that has not born fruit? A feeling of DESTINY that has begun to dim? DO NOT LET GO! I have received this challenge from the Lord lately. DARE TO BELIEVE. "Delight yourself in the Lord and He WILL GIVE YOU the desires of your heart" this is really true. Go deep - delight yourself in the Lord. Set your heart in that place and WALK according to your desire. St Augustine said, "Love God and then do as you please". I am finding this to be true more and more. When HE is the center of your joy, He will order you steps. This is deeply comforting AND deeply frightening! I choose to dig into the comfort and be exhilarated in walking out my faith with "fear and trembling". - come join me

1 comment:

Lipscomb Tree Care Service said...

Great post. It is important to step out in faith regardless of fears.